Friday, July 11, 2014

Winners and time out

Congratulations to the winners of my 3 year blog-aversary. 
Nikky and Diane your parcels are on the way.
Greetings and I welcome my new followers ...be sure to leave a comment so I can return the visit.
Have you noticed my absence? My head is spinning. We are having the carpeting in my craft room replaced with a laminate floor. I have 2 weeks to break it down and remove everything in this room.

I'm excited and overwhelmed. Over the years I've destroyed too many of the plastic mats, so I'll be happy roll with ease. We originally used this space as a spare room for the occasional out of town guests...it took years to claim it as my space, yet as I acquired more and more tools, supplies and products it became obvious. This is not a welcoming place to spend the night, but the couches are available.

I'm excited because I get to design a space that works for me....instead of adapting to what was here. The difficult part is packing up the room and organizing the all those tools and supplies.
I've got to pick up some boxes and get back to it...

That explains what's keeping me from blogging.
Stay well my friends and rejoice, life is good.
 Carole


8 comments:

  1. Oh girl...I feel for you! I've done that twice in last 4 months... Bless your Headt and the best of luck. You will find forgotten things and come up with fabulous new inspiration and ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand too, Two/Three years ago we gutted our bedroom had to pack up everything and move it all out...( A month of sleeping on the couch) gutted our bathroom, etc...My craft room was one of the most difficult...the room wasn't gutted but it had to be painted and new floor was installed...so everything had to be packed up...Lots of work...I felt like I moved several times...during the year. just think how nice it will be when all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Nikky and Diane....I'm the same as you, I claimed a spare room about 5 years ago and we immediately put down laminate floor, best thing we ever did! I really need to totally remove everything now and sort it all out, but I just never have the time..it will be worth it in the end for you and you'll love it! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear that your absence wasn't due to health issues, Carole! How beciting that you get a whole "new" craft room, organized to your heart's content!! I'm so happy for you! Take your time so you don't get too overwhelmed. We'll be here when you get back!! And if I haven't said it earlier, congratulations on your blogaversary!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carole you must be do exciting about getting your space just the way you want it
    It's fun redoing your space plus your sure to find some old treasures tucked away. I used one of your butterfly dies on a Washi card and was asked which die it is? Please let me know and can't wait to see your new space hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was Belinda asking btw from woyww :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful, a new room all to yourself, looks like I wont be sleeping in there when I come to visit, the couch for me. LOL I do hope you are having fun regardless, you need to take tme to enjoy things.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 68

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy your new room. Thank you for your visit. Karen #26

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.