Friday, August 16, 2013

CAS ology Picnic


My grand kids just love to picnic. It seems like every time I'm with them they want to go on a picnic. "Nana let's pack some watermelon, chips and pickles."  
Fruits and vegetable???
I'm celebrating... it's not a fast food joint they want to visit.


I cut the basket and used scraps for a napkin. After drawing the ants I scribbled in some grass and outlined it with a tracing wheel. Quick and easy.

The weather has been superb...so a picnic at a playground has the tykes running joyously from one thing thing to the next, while Nana and the watermelon stay cool.
 Sweet memories:)

Come join the fun, the CAS.ology design team has packed a basket full of inspiration. Check it out and then enter your card in this feast for fun.

I want to welcome my new members and invite you to join this site. 
When I have 100 followers I will pick a random winner to receive a 
prize package of hand made card candy.
More information here


So do leave a comment, let me know if you'd like to win...
then add a link to your blog so I can return the visit. 

Be well and craft on~ Carole

4 comments:

  1. This is fun - I can just imagine the celebration when those ants get all the goodies in your basket! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously fun card. Your basket is adorable and I just love the dimension you created! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little hand drawn ants - they're so cute! Such a fun little scene. :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.