Friday, August 16, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 99


When I saw the wonderful assortment of delightful designer cards for this challenge I knew I wanted to play along...go check it out.. then share your wonderful creation.

I have a collection of die cuts assembled and embellished ( card candy) for quick and easy cards, so these ladybugs spoke to me, then I spied some butterflies and then some dragonflies. What to do? 

#1


#2

#3



I'll add a sentiment to this one later because these 3 fishes were calling out to me.


Talk about being inspired ... I made all these in a few hours. A sentiment will finish them in a flash. Do you want to see the inside?



A cute pop-up ...

You too could make 4 cards in a day with some inspiration and ready to mount card candy. 

Would you like to win some card candy? Find out about it here:
Leave a comment to let me know you would like to win then add a link to your blog...I'll return the visit. Be well and craft on ~ Carole
 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Carole ... amazing that you could make all of these in one day! Such a fun sketch and I like all your interpretations. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy I see! Wow! love the ladybug card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing....you were hot hot hot that day. I ou and ahhhhed over ALL of them. Where did you get the happy birthday pop up? Crazy in love with the fish card too...I'm such a lover of the sea! I haven't been able to make a card in over two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are awesome Carole! You are on a roll girl! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you had me at the ladybugs! The others were just icing on the cake. Thanks so much for popping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I loved the ladybugs a lot, but all those bonus cards too?! Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.