Sunday, October 28, 2012

Freshly Maid Sketches # 58 & Moxie Fab World

 
What a great sketch...right? I've been working with Kraft so I had a lot of die cut elements available.

This card is made from some scraps of the die cuts, so the enhancements are not square or straight. So it's kind of wonky or funky ...but I like it. What do you think?


The next card just came together while picking over my tray of trinkets and treasures. I made the rose with printed paper- then distressed it, it's been waiting to be attached to some card for several weeks now. I don't often add this much dimension to a card because of postal mishandling, but if I were to mail it - I would create a strip of corrugated card board to encircle it and mail it in an bubble wrap envelope.


you have until November 19th to enter.

I need to get serious about preparing for the Craft Fair next Saturday. I put my toys away so I won't be distracted, and got out my list of things to complete. 
Top of the list: Complete my sign. 

Enjoy this day and give thanks for nimble fingers, good eye sight and your God given talents, along with creature comforts and good health. Be well ~ Carole

10 comments:

  1. love the natural color theme on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, these are great cards, love working in monotones. Wonky and funky are right up my alley LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole! Wow! Love all the krafty goodness! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very creative use of the FMS sketch! Both cards are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Lindsay I like your natural colors and the craft paper.
    Thank you for stopping by last week and leaving this nice comment.
    BarbaraBee '83

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of soft neutrals, and think these are softly fabulous! I especially like the 'you and me' card for the MFW challenge. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just enjoyed a scroll stroll back through some posts of the past few days since I've not been able to get around to visiting. You've done some amazing cards with all the dies, Carole! I love the LIM kraft ... well, all of them actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and love the natural colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    I love seeing creations with Kraft paper and keep saying I need to try it! I love your creations and they have given me inspiration! We had SNOW today in this part of WI - Whoa, I am so NOT ready! Wishing you a great day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two cards are beautiful...wow. Yup, I try not to go so dimensional that it will take more than an extra $.20 stamp. Love all the textures going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.