Friday, February 24, 2012

CFC41: Jest for the Pun of it.

A cute tail attracts a lot of attent
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge "Jest for the Pun of it"
Use a Pun on your Clean and Simple Creation.


 Skipping Stones Designs is the sponsor for this weeks challenge. Their Mission Statement is: To help papercrafters share the gift of laughter one stamp at a time. How fun is that?

 In an effort to create several Easter Cards for a craft show I thought I would create a card with a basket full of eggs and a bunny with a cotton tail.

 I love this fun rick rack-sparkly trim so with that color in mind I  used my cricut to cut the basket in a similar color. I cut several eggs and a chick. The bunny was cut from water color paper, detailed with a black eye, whiskers, a pink nose and pink tipped ears then a cotton ball tail was glued on. The sentiment was computer printed then added with tiny flowers to cover a smear. The pink poka-dotted bow completes the card.

I think I will work with this design in different colors and sizes. So do stop back to view the options I plan on creating. Maybe I'll use white flock on the rabbit with a pink back ground.You just never know what I'll come up with.

Be well. Carole

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy seeing your lovely cards. This one is thinking spring and is so full of fun! How about a fantastic pink gingham checked bunny? Use your imagination and let your inner child have at it. I must admit that I miss your quote on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.