Monday, March 3, 2014

Less is More Color Challenge

"Less is More"
How fun to have a challenge that inspires you to try stepping out of your color comfort zone. As a Pisces...I'm drawn to blues and anything pertaining to water...no wonder my favorite flower is a blue hydrangea. 

So the warm and sunny yellows and earthy green tones ground me and ideas don't flow as easily...but just pulling out my scraps of yellow tones I saw the soft beauty of this combination and my card came together in under ten minutes. amazing....right? well it is for me.


Thanks for the inspiration LIM and thanks to my visitors for your time and comments or questions. Be well~ Carole

11 comments:

  1. Very clean and bright. Great CAS card.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card Carole, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it satisfying when things come together quickly and easily! Your pretty flower looks gorgeous against the yellow stripe. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a lot of white space Carole but what a fabulous, fabulous card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very soft and pretty card and I like it very much. It is an excellent CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes and the brightness of this pretty card.
    Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comment you left.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy card Carole, my favourite die:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, Carole! Now this die I already have and it's a favorite. I love how you've used it in your design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this die and you've made a fab card with it Carole!
    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really beautiful! I am happy to enjoy such perfect items! It is like the appearance after this great helper for my face and body. I'll happily use it further!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.