Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Romantic

A friend of my daughter asked if I could make some romantic cards to give to her man. I believe everyone has an idea about what that might look like. Graphic 45 has a whole collection of papers that's called "le' romantique", so that is what came to my mind. I created this card by cutting different elements and arranging them in a collage on some background paper with muted colors. I inked all the edges and printed the greeting and added the black dots. I'll continue to look for romantic inspiration. What are your thoughts on what is romantic?  Maybe a night in Paris? I created the Eiffel tower and the poodle as a svg file, cut out the oval from a pink striped paper, I used the brown card stock and outlined with a gelly roll sakura pen for some sparkle. I love the brown and pink stripes together. I played with this all day trying to add other elements, like a pair of champagne glasses, or some flourishes, but it just wasn't coming together and now it's time to quit. My scrap room is a mess and it's getting late. 
Thanks for stopping by, till next time be well!                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.