Friday, July 22, 2011

Black & White Cameo

Cameo/leather & lace
Today's temperature is 101 degrees, a very good reason to stay in the comfort of air-conditioning, might as well enjoy it considering the expense. My card today started with inspiration from the Card Maker Magazine. An anniversary card by: Sherry Wright. 


I had the hounds tooth paper, and choose glossy white photo paper to cut a frame with Spellbinders label 4. Then I found a black leather sample paper that was sent with an online paper from Paper-temptress  (https://www.papertemptress.com )
They have fabulous papers. I cut the SB Fancy tag from a flocked plastic I recycled from a cologne package, I love that! 
I used the glossy photo paper with a MS border punch. The cameo cut is from SVGCUTS My Big Day file. I altered it by cutting around the frame. A strip of black satin ribbon and finished with tiny pearls. Both the framed cameo and tag are mounted with foam dots. I spent to much time trying to add a pop of  red but in the end it's all black & white


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.