Saturday, June 25, 2011

Asian Collection

Pagoda
red fan on gold

 Dragon
gold fan on white


I've been busy trying different edits, viewing favorite blogs, adding gadgets and reading help menus. So much to learn. I'm having problems with the camera so I have not been able to take pictures of the card collections I've made. I'll scan them and post as single cards until I can show the 3d version.


I was inspired to create this collection because my daughter, Corina at WakeUpYoga.com was having a fundraiser to benefit the Japanese  RedCross. I used the Pagoda cartridge, Sizzix architectural elements, Spellbinders oval Nestabilities. On the dragon and the pagoda I used Glossy accents by Inkssentials for a shiny finish. Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the details on the fan.


Asian screen
  This card was inspired by: Jackie Topa Addicted to Stamping


http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addicted_to_stamping

Thanks to Leo's tutorials at http://www.svgcuts.com/blog/         I made the window panels on SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) I lined the windows with parchment paper, used a small flower and leaf punch and dotted the flower centers with puff fabric paint. Tiny pearls would be cute but could cause additional postage charge.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.