Sunday, June 26, 2011

Purple Collection


 Today I'm posting a purple collection that I made as a gift set. It includes 6 cards and embellished envelopes in a folder made from one sheet of 8.5 X 11 inch card stock.  It's true a picture is worth a thousand words. I really need to get my camera working.
These are the tools and products I used:
  1.  a fabulous cardstock from Stamp TV: http://stamptv.ning.com/ 
  2. I love their paper, stamps and videos.
 Spellbinders Lable four, scalloped ovals, lacey circles and standard circles. Cuttlebug embossing folders, Martha Stewart punch, small flower and leaf punches, ribbon and stamps.



  Nest step is to create pages. More to learn. I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration.  Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment I love to get feed back. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.