Wednesday, December 2, 2015

7 More Christmas Cards

 Hello...I'm amazed that after months of not creating I'm on a roll with these Christmas Cards. Perhaps it's my Christmas spirit expressing itself. I enjoy making these little wreaths and they complete a card so quickly. I have several card bases ready and a whole stack of toppers, so when I have an idea they come together quickly.




This is a spin on the round ornament cards and it came together beautifully, both the positive and the negative cuts.


The next two still need a sentiment, perhaps I'll get some stamps out and add a sprig of green. You may have noticed that the outside of my cards are all about the die cuts. I'm a messy stamper and end up ruining too many cards I spent a lot of time on.


 Here's another shaker card...so fun. I think I have the technique down now, though I always improve with repetition.


Here's a card I recycled by fussy cutting the buck. I have a hunter in mind 
for this charming red flannel deer.



After all the fancy glitter and foil I adore this simple card.


As I create these cards it becomes clear to me who the recipient will be. Does that happen while you're creating or do you start with a person in mind?

I have a board meeting this afternoon so I'm not sure I'll get to play today. But I'll be back soon to share some more.
Be well ~ Carole






2 comments:

  1. Tis' that time of year. Love all of the cards. Very creative and diverse. No clear favorites though.

    Hugs
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are all lovely...but I have a favorite. I'm always partial to shaker cards...very creatively done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.