Friday, October 31, 2014

This and That with Thanks to our Vets



Greetings to all you crafty creative people..thanks for stopping by. 


Today I'm displaying this forever fold card. I don't love it.... but it's a fun interactive card....with may sides to play with....maybe next time I'll try graphics or numbered squares.


I started cutting paper strips and looking through my stash...the origami paper is thin enough to layer on this heavy base weight card stock...Stars and stickers...die cuts, punches and bows...and here how is goes.


There are two rectangles on each side of this... [3" X 6"card] ...one vertical and the other horizontal...score length wise at 1.5" and 1.5 "score from each edge...glue only the 1.5" corners
                             











             

  




For this card I ran a thread of jute through a button and added a leaf charm I took off a pumpkin spice candle...the candle smells great even when it's not burning...and I was inspired to make a card....love it.


 I'll finish with these Christmas thank you cards...



 Christmas cards for 2 local Veterans and heartfelt thanks for all who have served. I might have to make some more. 

Be well ~ Carole

PS ...a special [thinking of you and thank you} to my generous friend Krisha.... she gifted me the [thank you] and [Merry Christmas---inside]die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.