Sunday, March 2, 2014

I would rather create....then blog

All I did was look at the code word BABY and I started 
pulling out scraps and cuts for baby cards. So fun.



I will need to find a suitable sentiment to complete this card...but I've started a few other "Baby" cards. I'm so inspired....



I had a request for the file I created for this baby girl dress card ....I made using Lynn Pratt's template. After tracing my scanned template in the SCAL I was able to cut a much smaller version of this baby girl dress. I had made several of these cuts when preparing a step card pictured there for a baby shower featuring a chocolate bar...so this was only about the design layout....cause all the embellishments were ready. This also needs a suitable sentiment... seems to be my biggest challenge. Sentiments.



My desk has a lot of chaos going on...this...chaos...apparently is my power mode... having so many bits and pieces...embellishments and bows all within my visual field ready to grab and assemble.

I've also been playing with metallic papers and gears too. Simply Less is More had a recipe challenge for "METAL". Though I have not entered this challenge I was inspired to play along. Embossing metallic paper with TH gears using the rubber mat and cuttlebug. This was really fun to get a paper version of gears. 


Sometimes the mistakes we make....cause fun saves.



And that concludes my post for today. More snow expected tonight....so I'll have to play indoors all day...leave the shoveling to my handsome hubby...

I think I will enter the blue gingham rocking horse card in the Addicted to Case Challenge. It is after all clean and simple....right? Blogging is work. I'd rather just play. 
Be well my friend and thanks for looking....a comment is a compliment and much appreciated. Happy trails~ Carole


4 comments:

  1. Like the first with the rocking horse. Want to see it when it is finished.Same thing for the Toddler's clothes in the second card. Third and fourth cards are definitely Guy cards. Nice. Hub caps Rears and Bikes. yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really been busy! And creative...all great cards...but the second is my favorite...so cute!
    My hubby does the shoveling too, but I like to help him when I'm can...but at the moment I have an excuse...I'm not allowed! With all the snow that has to be shoveled in our area..., after a while, hubby will be joining me each week with my PT. Sure hope not...it's not fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are wonderful and that little rocking horse is super sweet! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were on a baby rattle and roll with these adorable cards!! And I really like the "metal" ones you created, too, Carole!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.