Friday, November 1, 2013

More fun with tags

I have a crush on this dapper bow tied frog...isn't he cute?



I bought a bunch of stickers that were on sale for $1.00...perfect for tags.. I added the bit of red as a scarf and the little hearts for a punch of color....this one reminds me of my brother by a different mother. Mike rides with rolling Thunder and does a lot of volunteer work for our Veterans. Ride on bro'! 

I don't consider the tags done until I put the ribbon or string through the grommet...

I made the wagon with 1/4" strips trimmed and saved from another project. The rake and leaves are from a pack of stickers...I think it still needs something....besides the ribbon...wonder what I'll come up with.

This dragon cut is from the Pagoda cartridge...layered and covered with Glossy Accents...cooper colored stickles for the flaming breath...this one also needs something else...I'll keep these tags in my line of vision while I continue to craft..I'm certain I will find the perfect finishing touch.

The architectural dies are from a very old sizzix set...a well used die over the years. The Budda is stamped and gold embossed than fussy cut...the fan is also from the Pagoda cartridge. I'll need to complete the pocket insert and add a ribbon.

Gold embossed...reflecting the light...showing the smudge of glue...I wish for a smudge free glue. I think I'll add a swirl of steam above her cup.

I fell in love with this charming Asian stamp and I've stamped, colored and cut several of these images...yet this is the first time I've used it on a project...go figure.
I still have so many more ideas for tags...I can't wait to start on the Christmas Tags. I hope you are finding time to full fill your creative endeavors. Be well and thanks for visiting. Comments are truly appreciated. Carole



2 comments:

  1. Wow ... Carole - you have been busy! Looks like you are having so much fun making these tags. They are all fabulous ... and so creative and unique! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tags Carole, love the frog! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.