Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free cut file from Birds Cards

 I completed this card using the deep edge cut file from BirdsCards
 I printed the sentiment using different fonts to add interest.

ACMoores had Spellbinder's shapabilities dies on sale for $10.00 normally$19.99. 
I bought 2. Foliage 2, I like some of the leaves, some are too small...
and Jewel keys. They really cut nice on heavy foil papers. I like to use scraps on the smaller dies and will cut several just for fun...and then to have on hand if a card hollers for a little extra.



That's a quick post...I need to get back to organizing. That's the best part about looking at other crafty peeps desks on WOYWW...  you begin to see clever ways to organize, to have tools and supplies readily available.  

Be well ~ Carole

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card....love the strength trellis with the beautiful flowers and leaves...which don't look too small...haha Love the charm hat with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.