Friday, August 3, 2012

CASology Week #4

 
Checklist - 
1. One main image 
2. Lots of open space (uncluttered)  
3. Limited layers & embellishments
4. Quick & easy to recreate

I've had this cue challenge on my mind  since Tuesday and the song "Somewhere over the rainbow" kept playing in my head. With that in mind I created my card. Now I'm ready to post it and I review the checklist. Well maybe it doesn't fit the criteria but the challenge non the less inspired this card.  

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears." ~John Vance Cheney

A big thank you and hugs for the new friends following my blog, and for all the comments you leave.  We all appreciate comments and I will return the favor.

Be Well and craft on! ~ Carole

 

7 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow - this card is soaring! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Carole! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card, Carole!

    (I love that you call your grands Riot and Wylee!! I would SO do the same thing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little birdie - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene you have created, Carole...the birds are sooo cute and I love the rainbow and clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, all the elements come together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous, dreamy card and I love that little rainbow! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.