Friday, October 28, 2011

Card Positioning Systems #241

This Week's Sketch #241A very simple sketch so I choose an intense chocolate brown base then add some embossed rectangles in autumn colors. I outlined a 1/4" border with my favorite sakura gelly pen. The card features a beautiful sunflower stamp I colored and cut out. It's mounted on a wood grain circle and placed on the rectangles with dimensional dots. A great sketch can make putting a card together simply delightful.

I'm still not feeling great but my need to craft keeps my mind on creating.              

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. ~Twyla Tharp


Thanks for visiting and leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.
Be well  Carole

1 comment:

  1. Great card, that sunflower is just beautiful, and its coloured so well. Hope you are feeling better. Take care
    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.