Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pumpkin Cottages







Greetings, I just wanted to share these adorable pumpkin cottages I made using files from SVGCuts. I knew right away I wanted to do another one and I'm not done yet. The papers and embossing makes each one unique and special.


My Cricut is over 7 years old and did a funky cut...I played with the dials and cutter and  the next project cuts were good. I'll have to start thinking about replacing it...or not. New technology to learn... challenging!


This is my favorite so far...I'm already planning a Christmas Cottage. 
Hope you're well and can find joy in this time of turmoil.  

1 comment:

  1. These are all so very nicely done! So creative! Nice to see you blogging again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.