Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A couple Christmas cards and 2 ornaments

Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving...I'm giving thanks for the many luxuries we take for granted, for the safety and comfort of home, for the love of my family and friends, and for the freedoms of being a citizen of the USA. I hope you're well and enjoying life.


I've started making Christmas cards and figure I'll have to make at least 4 a day to cover my mailing list. I'll be looking for inspiration on your blogs and pinterest.

I added the white dots because the card looked so plain. I love these Spellbinder bells and ornaments. I cut the sentiment from white sticky back foam...so it looks a bit puffed up.


Up next are 2 ornaments I cut from glitter paper. Using 6 die cuts, folded in half then glued to each other to form this 3d ornament. I saw it on Spellbinders idea gallery. When I make the next one I'll glue the string between the die cuts. I like to give ornaments for presents...do you? 


I'll need to get a bit more organized and make duplicate cards if I want to complete my list. That's all for now, I hope to post more often but we'll see how things go.

I'm still challenged with shoulder pain and carpal tunnel syndrome so I'll keep my posts short. I hope you're well and surrounded by the love of family and friends. ~ Carole


1 comment:

  1. More great creations from you. You are on quite a roll with getting your Christmas cards done. I still have many more to go.
    And yes, we still have another thing in common....our shoulder pain. It's also why I haven't been on the computer for a while (along with computer problems) I think my computer problems are pretty much fixed. I'm so fortunate to have a computer literate husband that finally managed to get me up and running again...but this time he had the most trouble ever with getting me back and running again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.