Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Eve of Christmas Eve

A collection of three tri fold cards...


circles or rectangles this is a fun fold card




Top fold tucked under snowman's hat...and under trees to keep this card closed


opened up reveals message inside

 Santa's my favorite....with top fold tucked under mittens....joy




This project can be as simple as just the paper....or embellished with ribbons, sequins, baubles or bows. The versatile papers can create a theme for any occasion. black and silver for New Years Eve...gingham's for baby showers, floral paper for Mother's day...
your imagination is the limit.

Winding down to the eve of Christmas Eve....I was on a creative high, inspired by talented paper players...I thank you for your input and the space to share my creations.

Merry Christmas my friend, may you be blessed with peace and creativity.
Be well ~Carole....Christmas Carole.....a joyful noise....
Let there be....peace on earth.




2 comments:

  1. All fab cards Carole and I love your wine glass shades! Wishing you a happy and joyous Christmas! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such awesome fun fold cards, Carole! The snowman is my fave, too! And what sweet lampshades for wine glasses!! So creative! Happy New Year! Lots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.