Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Apron Recipe Cards and favors for the 100th Anniversary

Pictured here are 2 dark blue and white aprons...
left original...right color copy. Trying to make use of the scraps after printing...just printing one really sucked up the ink.  I designed a little place setting with SB circles and added some flatware I cut from metallic paper. Too cute.





Next you can see I'm still playing with this dogwood die. The pink paper was from an envelope containing advertisements for hearing aids. After opening the envelope I adhered a piece of card stock on the center square and used that to cut these pink dogwoods. These thin steel dies need good sturdy card stock to make a great cut.

I love this grey script background paper complimented with the creamy ivory and pink dogwood. To the right you'll see the cute little tea pot I made layering several cuts and covering with glossy accents, and a velum embossed oval. I'm playing with adding it to this card with a bow and a butterfly. What are your thoughts?


There's an iris colored with pencils and markers, what ever works...center is a punched edged trellis like base for these corn flowers cut from tissue paper and scrunched and some tiny pearls. A paper tea pot and some embellished scraps and samples. I use the tiny clothes pins to secure the lace until the glue dries. 




On the left are several sample text boxes used to make tags embellished with flowers, lace and pearls. The tiny tea pot and cup now enhance this scalloped oval. Still on the gluing mat is the other tea pot I fussy cut, inked the edges and covered with glossy accents. I could be a spokes person for their company I use there product so much. These will be featured in another post.  Here are 12 completed tags/badges. I can adhere a pin on the back then just attach them to a ribbon that's looped around your neck. I'm still playing with adding the name and title. I'm sure it will all work out. I'll be back for WOYWW tomorrow and show a Leprechaun Trap I made with the free file from SVG Cuts. and MS. So fun...I'm never bored!



Thanks for stopping by. I hope your inspired and I would love to hear what you have to say...so please do leave a comment or question...I'll be sure to return the favor.
Be well ~ Carole


1 comment:

  1. Wow Carole, these are fabulous! Love your designs & colours....they will be thrilled with them, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.