Saturday, July 27, 2013

Foiled again...


Does any one remember that saying?...foiled again. I'm thinking it was from a carton character....maybe when the hero was unable to rescue the maiden in distress. At any rate I love how these strips of foil paper look when embossed...great texture. 

I added some white embossed velum butterflies I fussy cut for more texture and interest.

I love this foil, yet when I requested more at Micheal's I was told they no longer carried the gold/silver assortment, only the colored assortment. How disappointing.

I moved the word "on" and added some jewels to this card to finish it off. In the previous post I had the words mounted on acetate but I hadn't inked the edges, so after inking them, they were easily removed to be re-placed this way. What do you think now Krisha ?



I'm saving the red and green foil for Christmas creations in the mean time I will continue to play with every little scrap and strip of this fun paper. I think my little charms die cuts will work just fine.

I've noticed two new members joined so I'd like to welcome them and ask everyone what card candy you would like to win? I'm going to offer die cuts and flowers and other hand made embellishments to a random member when I reach 100 followers-(I currently have 93 followers). Considering the cuts I've used in the past...what would you want to win? I welcome you to browse on Pinterest boards for ideas. So please do browse and then be sure to leave a comment and contact information.


Be well and craft on ~ Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.