Thursday, October 25, 2012

Canvas, Cork & Burlap Take # 2

 
The oh so-trendy use of canvas, cork & burlap
This is all about texture.

For this card I worked with the daisy die cuts layered shaped and inked. Again just a strip of the woven paper, but this time I included the little birds found in my trinket tray just waiting to be place. They were really too bright so I used the distress ink on them. Don't you just love the little nest and spotted eggs? How about the curlicues?  I'm loving this challenge.

I'll be back with one more and then will you let me know which is your favorite? 
I think this one looks like wood.             
Be well....~ Carole

3 comments:

  1. Love these little bluebirds on that wood look background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant! I love the tone on tone flowers and the blue birds are the perfect contrast. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Very pleasant color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.