Monday, September 24, 2012

CFC71: Fall Fun

 

Please welcome our brand new sponsor who will be providing a $25 gift certificate to this week's winner

Pumpkins are fall fun. You can carve them for Jack O Lanterns, or scoop them out and add flowers, or use little pumpkins for serving bowls, and hey the are just fun to look at, all curves and lines. So I stamped a few, cut them out, inked for interest and popped up for dimension. I had them glued down but they looked like they were just floating there...so I used some markers to give them ground. Pretty simple and full of possibilities.  
 This is my second post today so I'll sign off again...Be well ~ Carole
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute...I love the technique you used and grounding them with grass....ahh...yes, the many ways to play with pumpkins....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pumpkins are so cute. I like that you kept it CAS after all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.