Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another Mojo Monday 249 card and A Tip or Two

 Mojo Monday 249 take two. I really enjoyed working with this sketch so today I wanted  to use this black and white collection of 6 X 6 DP pad. 
I love these double sided DP everything works so well together.  I liked the stripes and floral but It really needed the pop of red to complete it. I used a red sharpie to color the pearls. Quick fun and easy.


 
As I was finishing up, gathering the scraps...I thought I'd share an idea about how to store these scraps so they're readily available. I've done this many times and just now thought it might be worth sharing.

Using a piece of recycled card stock or the back cover of the paper pad - cut and score a triangle as shown. Then glue or tape the pocket to the inside front or back of the paper pad. All the coordinating scraps are right where you need them.
 
The second tip - a no brain-er- I use a catalog on my work space when I use glue, a tape runner, ink or when I stamp. As the page gets sticky I use the next page. This helps keep the back of my cards clean.
 


You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.  ~Author Unknown

That's all folks...thanks for looking. If you leave a comment I'll visit you and return the favor. 
Be well and Craft on! ~ Carole

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to take a moment to review your blog and productions following Mojo Monday (9July UNmojo-ing monday monday.) Great quote, too - author unknown. Hugs, d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card & I love paper pads, also! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Oh, the triangle idea for the paper pads is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.