Thursday, December 1, 2011

WOYWW 130


 WOWWW  "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday"



Well you can see that was what I was working on Wednesday. Remember yesterday I said I would post pictures of my space. Here it is... See the cards I posted.


computer desk

cuttlebug and bigshot partners:
 to die for hehe!
I created this U shaped desk (with my daughter's help) on top of  these four -2 shelf storage units containing  plastic storage bins  filled with tools, stamps, punches paper etc.  All with in reaching distance. It works for me I can sit at my computer desk then wheel over to the desk top under one light, then roll on over to the center U (the open work space)  where I cut and stamp then turn the corner to use the cuttlebug or big shot. Then on the open end of the U sits my Cricut on top of another storage space.

Cricut and printer

markers pens and embellishments
above paper files and stuff

 dies and plates  glues and adhesives

punches and ribbons 
  So that's what's on my work desk... and a view of all my space. That's all for now-Be well Carole

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to WOYWW Carole! What a marvellous working triangle you've created..and it can only help the old mojo! Proof of that is your gorgeous cards..3 die cutters..oh my...you've got it bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WOYWW Fabulous crafty place you have and I'm sooo jealous of all your crafty things too! But of course we do need everything!! Have a crafty weekend, Happy WOYWW

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.