Thursday, August 11, 2011

CPS Sketch 230 Challenge

Today's plan was to get back to making cards and blogging, yet I'm not feeling inspired. I'm lacking some zing or something. I was in a very creative zone last week, making banners and letters and decorations for  my grandson...Wyatt's party. Time just flew by. Now it seems to be a struggle to come up with some fun play time. After hearing all the troubles and heart aches my friends are experiencing I will sent prayers and give thanks for my dull days. As John Denver sang: Some days are diamonds, so days are stones:)

I used a sketch from CPS 230. I started with an olive 
printed paper and covered it with the pretty floral print. I used a glossy pink packaging card stock I saved from my Sizzix Big Shot and a paint sample card for the green. I love recycling....The best I can say about this card is that the colors look good on the blog. Now my best buddy Beau  wants to go for a walk. So that's all for today. I hope I get my zing back. Be well.

3 comments:

  1. Why dont you enter the contest over at svg attic.com? I know you that could keep you busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.