Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monochromatic blue




Am I blue?
Now that I have my collection of blue papers out I was    inspired to make another monochromatic card using the same sketch but not square. I made the rectangles little pockets with a butterfly pull up. I doubled the butterfly punch gluing the top half first then glued the bottom to the insert so when you pull the insert out the back is pretty too. The back of the paper is white so there is room to write or stamp a sentiment. I used the gelly roll pen again for a bit of sparkle, it's like adding a little pixie dust. The paper is from Stampin'Up , it might be discontinued but I love double sided collections. I'm going to enter this is StampTV's challenge: Mix it up Monday. There are times like today when I'd rather be creating then blogging:) 
Thanks for visiting,  I appreciate comments!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.