Monday, July 4, 2011

Tiki bar step card

Fun in the Sun
 Happy Independence Day! Today I played with the Luau files from:
 SVG Attic, so much fun using tropical colors and remembering past vacations. I love the palm trees and  torch. The tiki bar is embossed and  I had to improvise the sign because it was to small to cut. I used water color paper for most of the cuts, then colored them with Marvey pens. I wanted polka dots on the flip flops so I used a fabric paint. I didn't have a stamp that said FUN IN THE SUN so I printed it on acetate using the mirror setting than I just rubbed it on the sun. I did the same for the TIKI BAR. That's a great tip I learned from a tutorial by Linda at Paper Boutique. If you would like that link please make the request. Thanks I have to go, Hubby's calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.