Sunday, November 8, 2015

On a roll with one design using different papers and embellishments



Greetings crafty peeps. I have for you a collection of 3 birthday cards...all similar, yet different.



I used my cricut to cut the letters using "cambria math" font because I know it cuts well under an inch. I'd like a script font if anyone know of one that cuts well.



I used both capital letters and lower case with a shadow back ground.


I used American Craft double sided papers...so fun and coordinating. Birthday Basics is the link for the gift boxes and bows dies, by "wplus9". They even came packaged with a magnetic card, so handy to keep tiny dies from getting lost.

Up next are four cards inspired by this Pinterest  link... designed by Lynette De Bortoli 



I love the versatility of this simple yet charming design. I used the cricut to cut the frames, and a score board for the embossing...a couple of paper punches and stickers for the sentiments. 


"Thinking of you" is my favorite, it was the last of the series of 4 and I learned a few things along the way.



I love the iridescent shine on these papers called "the glimmer package" a collection of quality papers from the Paper Temptress . I sandwiched some vellum between two frames, but the ribbon I used is too bulky so it's a bit bumpy.


That's all folks. Thanks for sharing your time to visit. Comments and questions will be acknowledged. Be well and craft on! ~Carole

1 comment:

  1. More great cards from You. Love them all.
    Carole, I'm going to send you an email...
    (If I find your address again...smile)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.