Friday, November 14, 2014

Throw Down Challenge



I've invited my friends and family to help make Christmas cards to be sent to the Red Cross "Holiday Cards for Heroes" the video  on that link suggests that the service people especially like the cards from little kids. Deadline for mailing is December 6th

Pictured here:  Room for 2 or three...everything within reach...cards scored and folded....I have toppers cut...many dry embossed ... I cut a couple dozen wonderful dies...stamped some sentiments...all we have to do is throw down a few cuts and embellishments and a design will appear. Hopefully!


Above the stamping station. The Grand kids will love stamping the envelopes.
Here are a few cards that came together quickly.


.



I hope some of my friends will  consider planning a play date with me or they're Grand kids. I hope to have a handwritten message in everyone. The Red Cross asks for generic greetings to military service members, that all cards are signed and no  personal contact information or glitter.



 I'll link this up with the challenge...it would be fun to see your work space...come and play along...you might be surprised. 

Be well and thanks for stopping by. Questions or comments are appreciated and I will happily return the visit.

~Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.