Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fun Mail

Thanks to all the deskers from WOYWW for your visit and comments . 
Thanks swappers...I'll communicate with each of you personally. We'll be pen pals.




I've enjoyed getting mail...so if you're interested in swapping atc's ...just leave a comment letting me know ...then email your address to carolea.sweeney@comcast.net

I'll be celebrating my 3rd year of blogging on June 22, 2014. To celebrate and to entice you to comment I'll be offering a gift package of die cuts and embellishments... all you have to do is make a request. What would you like???? butterflies, turtles, frogs, teddy bears , rocking horses, kitty cats? I'll be working on word die cuts that are welded together. I'll use my cricut to cut, but smaller sizes don't always cut well. Any suggestions. All appreciated.

Gotta go - last board meeting 'til Sept.
Be well~ Carole





2 comments:

  1. Heading for a celebration is always exciting.

    I have the same problem with "little" cuts with the Cricut too, so I have no advice for you there, but if you get any pass them along (please) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATCs you have there love looking at all of them
    I don't own a circut so I have no advice for you there and who wouldn't want to get flowers and butterflies
    hugs Nikki 45 thanks for popping in already

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.