Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CFC74 Take 2

I used the SCAL program to create the letters and the heart for this card, then cut it with my Cricut. I think I need a new blade, the letters were just a bit rag-git - so they are covered with silver stickles. Placed in a wave like fashion to suggest rhythm with the music embossed background. Groovy:)

 The card is brilliant...at least the color is. I considered covering a heart with embroidery thread, wrapping it around...like heart strings...but that didn't work - it kept sliding off around the curves and the point. So that's all I have for now. 
I just can't get "Wild Thing" of my mind.

Some days there won't be a song in your heart.  Sing anyway.  ~Emory Austin

Be well and sing! ~ Carole

3 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use a heart in the sentiment..... love that sentiment as well :0) Great CAS design.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute....the colors are sooo bright and happy and I love how you used the heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole! I love the sentiment with the note in the heart! So cute and clever! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.