Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room # 131

Creative candy
 
 I hope I can get this posted in time. My card has been in process for a couple of days. I love shabby and vintage but I might over think it. Today after posting 2 challenges I was looking through some of my favorite blogs when I came across this challenge and thought it was a good reason to finish up this lacy floral buttoned and bowed with pearls on top card.

When I checked it said I had 3 hours. After looking through all my ribbons and stuff I was disappointed not to find any minty green satin ribbon to finish this off so I settled for the pale smoky blue.

Thanks for looking. Be well ~ Carole

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Shabby Tearoom this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, this is amazing! I clicked on the photo so I could see it better, and I love it. The die cut is sooooooo amazing!

    Would you consider making your pictures larger in your posts, so we can see them better? You've got good stuff! It's worth showing off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful card, Carole! The colors are perfect and so lovely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi carole love the shabby looks if your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever so pretty, Carole! LOVE all the textural ribbons and laces and flowers! And it's such a beautiful take on the inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.