Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finishing up some started cards

I have several cards started but not complete.  I some how lost my groove or motivation.  So every once in a while I will go back to try to complete some started cards. I think that's the most challenging for me. I couldn't make them work before but I'll try again. Waste not want not. This is an example, four cards are now complete...not wonderful - but complete. 




 This black and white card reminds me of flocked wall paper and bead board with an antique mirror framed and embellished. I'm not liking the glittered Happy Birthday, maybe I'll remove it and replace it with a stamped label.

The lilac card was cut and waiting to be assembled. I crocheted the little flowers behind the paper ones. I used my home made blue Styrofoam crumbs on a stamped image to resemble flower soft. 

This get well card is a single layer card with the label and punched flowers attached. Simple and quick.




The second get well card I used a new SB die ( Moroccan Accents) for the corner cuts. More examples using those dies coming up in the next post. I've learned some new techniques and will share the results. 



"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~  Albert Einstein 


I hope you're having a great day. Be well Carole






 

           






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.