Friday, November 4, 2011

Unusual Shaped Card

 I love a challenge where I can submit my own designs, so this is what I did. I drew an elephant and cut it out on folded card stock leaving  a piece uncut. I drew the eyes and mouth then outlined the rest. I added the tail then cut the balloons and attached them to each other and the back of the ear then added the strings and sentiment. I added a smaller white cut to the inside to add a message. Don't you just love pink elephants? 


I made an svg file for the elephant but my cricut is cutting wonky... so it was cut by hand, that's why the smaller inside cut is not so good, but it works.




This is a "Try It On Tuesday" Challenge with a great sponsor: One Stop Card Crafts Check them out. A great source for card making supplies, and they carry the clear cello self seal bags for your hand made cards.


Time to get things cleaned up. Be well Carole
Craft on ;)

2 comments:

  1. awww..what an adorable card! love that elephant..what a great choice for the challenge! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a style completely your own with critters and it's grrrrreat! What a cute and perky pinky this turned out to be. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.