Saturday, October 15, 2011

Paper Variety -Nautical card- week 55

The Paper Variety blog offers weekly challenges. This weeks challenge #55 is about going back and relax with the ocean and anything nautical. Rules: create any paper project with an ocean theme. Fish and other sea life, sea shells, the beach, ships, pirates, lighthouses, surfing, boats, fishing, waves etc.


So I gathered some cut files, printed the striped paper and the lighthouse. After hand cutting the lighthouse and the sea gull I inked the edges. They're mounted on a large SB four label. The dolphin, crab and starfish are svg files. MS photo corners and it's complete.  I will add a sentiment when I choose who will receive it.


Another short post...life is busy.
My Mum use to say "Busy is good" (especially when dealing with life's challenges).


Be well and craft on;)

1 comment:

  1. This one puts all the seaside elements together in one tidy package. It is a beacon of emotional evocativeness. I don't have to stretch my imagination in saying that cards like THIS would be tip~top sellers in a collection at ANY seaside resort boutique; I have one particular place in mind near the Boca Ciega Bay~ Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.